Notes from today’s message:
Title: The Spirit of Genocide
Speaker: Bishop Sherman C. Gee Allen
Scripture References: Exodus 1:12-22, Psalm 37:16, Psalm 68:31, Isaiah 55:6, Romans 12:21, Romans 28:3, 17, 2 Corinthians 4:8-9, 2 Corinthians 10:3-6, Ephesians 6:12
1) The Word of God will teach you how to handle adversity.
2) Spiritual attacks can only be won with spiritual weapons.
3) God is in control of the minds.
4) When you trust God, He will stand up in your situations.
5) No matter what happens around you, God is in control.
6) A person cannot be racist, and at the same time be a Christian.
7) You cannot hate people and love God.
8) Some things that you forget, you will have to relive.
9) Throughout history, the spirit of Genocide keeps showing up.
10) Some people hate you because they are impressed with you; they cannot figure out the favor that is on your life.
11) You cannot blame a person for the favor that is on their life.
12) Sometimes a person may not even know how to respond to the favor that is on their lives.
13) Prayer and praise will save your life.
14) You cannot say something matters when you devalue it.
15) A person’s life has value.
16) The value of a thing is determined by how a person treats it.
17) When you have value, some people can look at you but cannot touch you.
18) Just because someone is impressed with you does not mean that the person will like you.
19) Admiration is the root of envy.
20) A person does not envy or become jealous of people that they do not want to be like.
21) When people are impressed with the favor on your life, they really want to be like you, but they cannot.
22) Some people are insulted because of the success of others.
23) We see a person’s glory, but we do not know their story. 24) Sometimes God will bless you with less, and you will be able to do more with it.
25) Some people are intimidated by the potential of your future.
26) God is about to put a midwife in your life. A midwife is someone who will pray others through.
27) God is about to bring you two midwives; one name “Justice” and the other named “Glory”, and they are going to bring you out.
28) God is getting ready to do a new thing in the life of people.
29) It does not matter who does not like you, who rejects or hates you; God loves you.
30) God will give you success in the midst of a current struggle.
31) God is not only coming against the things that people do to others, but also the things that a person do to themselves.