Teacher: Apostle John Eckhardt
1) Wisdom is the principle thing; therefore get wisdom and in all your getting get understanding. (Proverbs 4:7)
2) Nothing compares to wisdom.
3) Wisdom must be a priority in your life.
4) Wisdom is the most important thing a person can have in their life.
5) Wisdom and understanding go hand in hand together.
6) It pleases God whenever a person seeks after wisdom.
7) Wisdom should be sought early in life.
8) Not seeking after wisdom will cause a person to make mistakes.
9) An unprepared life occurs due to lack of wisdom.
10) Wisdom brings prosperity.
11) Some people do not like wisdom because they are foolish.
12) Wisdom is the most valuable thing a person can have in life.
13) Nothing is greater than wisdom.
14) If a person lacks wisdom, they can ask God for it.
15) Wisdom brings peace and a good life.
16) You should put a value on wisdom.
17) Receive the spirit of wisdom by not rejecting discipline, correction and instructions.
18) Do not waste time on trivial pursuits; things that are not a part of your life.
19) Wisdom will bless your life.
20) You can make wisdom generational by passing it from one generation to the next.
21) God desires for people to operate in wisdom.
22) Wisdom is free; all you have to do is ask for it.
23) Wisdom can change your life and turn it around.
24) Wisdom can cause you to live a long life.