Teacher: Bishop Joseph Walker
1) There is a specific anointing for leaders.
2) Leadership is about influence.
3) If you are leading, someone must be following you.
4) If you are a leader, and no one is following you; you are only taking a walk.
5) Leadership is about delegation and collaboration.
6) You cannot be a solo leader.
7) Leaders must pull in others to make their vision come to pass.
8) Leadership is often a lonely endeavor.
9) The higher a leader goes, there will be less people that will go with them.
10) As a leader, you cannot suffer from low self-esteem; a leader must know who they are.
11) No one can give a person a title just so that a person will know who they are.
12) Every leader must know how to serve other leaders.
13) Never get to the place where you cannot serve.
14) A leader should never hate on other leaders.
15) If you are a leader, you should support and celebrate others because what God does in the life of others has nothing to do with you.
16) Celebrate, and not hate!
17) A leader must lead with integrity by not manipulating people.
18) A leader must do things so that only God can get the glory, and so that other people can be blessed, and not because they have a self seeking agenda.
19) A leader’s heart must be in the right place and the things they do must be for the right purpose.
20) A leader should never try to make a name for themself.
21) A leader must be consistent.
22) Inconsistency can cause a person’s integrity to be questioned.
23) A leader must operate in the spirit of excellence, and must do things decent and in order.