Notes from yesterday’s message:
Date: November 27, 2016
Title: The Gospel Of The Kingdom
Speaker: Bishop Sherman C. Gee Allen
Scripture References: Romans 14:17 and Galatians 3:13-14
1) Jesus influenced many people, but He never pastored a local church.
2) Many people do not have a voice; they only have an echo.
3) Most people do not have a relationship with God so they cannot receive revelation.
4) Your revelation of God is predicated upon your relationship with Him.
5) You must know who God has assigned you to.
6) You must be careful of judging people’s revelation when you do not really understand their relationship with God.
7) Whenever Jesus builds something, it will always stand.
8) The church of Jesus Christ is not predicated upon a man or a personality.
9) Jesus established a church; not churches.
10) Most people are trying to do things for themselves, and not the Kingdom.
11) Church is not supposed to inspire you, but challenge you.
12) Some people cannot embrace the new because they are stuck on the old.
13) The primary message of Jesus was not inspiration, but transformation.
14) If you are going to operate in the Kingdom of God, something in you must die.
15) When you are a child of God and a citizen of the Kingdom, you are supposed to have power.
16) For Jesus, the supernatural was His normal.
17) Prosperity does not determine a person’s relationship with God.
18) Most people do not understand the Gospel of the Kingdom because they only understand church.
19) Most people are so caught up in tradition until they cannot understand the principles of the Kingdom.
20) The church is not a destination; it is a filling station.
21) The message of the Cross is for us, but the Gospel of the Kingdom is for Christ.
22) The Kingdom of God is not about us being happy; it is about God getting the glory.