Notes from this week’s Bible Study
Date: April 5, 2017
Title: Understanding the Flow of the Anointing: Manifestations of the Davidic Anointing
Teacher: Bishop Sherman C. Gee Allen
Scripture References: 1 Samuel 16:1-23 & 1 Samuel 17:1-58
1) In order to be anointed, someone has to be rejected.
2) You cannot become arrogant in the anointing.
3) It is God’s choice whom He anoints.
4) When people lash out at you, it is a sign they have been rejected.
5) God is not anointing gifts in this season; He is anointing integrity and character.
6) You cannot get anointed without getting sanctified.
7) You must check your motive out.
8) You cannot look at a person and determine if God has chosen them.
9) You cannot kill giants until you have been anointed.
10) If the anointing makes you proud and arrogant, you do not qualify.
11) If another person’s presence intimidates you, maybe it is because that person is anointed to take your place.
12) God is not anointing position; but purpose.
13) Your conversation reveals how carnal you are.
14) People who are ignorant do not really understand what it takes for a person to be qualified.
15) God does not anoint privilege.
16) When the anointing is real, God will make counterfeit want to pay for it.
17) Some people think that their money can buy power.